FS: 10hp 3ph motor in Seattle area $75

A buddy of mine ran across this motor when he was scrapping out a big old pump. The pump was shot but the motor's still OK. Anyway, I rewired it from 440 to 220 and hooked it up today, it spun right up. Makes a little noise, so it would benefit from new bearings, but can be used as is too. It's Dayton brand, about 80% cosmetically, runs fine. Would be an excellent idler motor for a phase converter. If you come get it it's $75, if I have to ship it I'll have to monkey with it so it'll be about $15 more plus shipping. It's pretty heavy, about all one guy can lift, maybe 95 pounds or so.

It's located in Kirkland, Washington, across the lake from Seattle.

To email me, see

Grant Erwin

Reply to
Grant Erwin