anyone know the max lift height clark clipper

I was wondering if anyone happen to know the ballpark specs on the Clark clipper. Namely weight and maximum lift height. It is a 2000lb model.

Thanks,

Reply to
V8TR4

I have a clark clipper

I dunno what the height is, I can look into it. as to the weight cap, 2000# pretty much says it, most forklifts are rated at about 15", I think

If we lift a 2000# skid that is say 48 inches deep, it gets a wee bit tippy.

scary, at best. when we push it limits, we tend to keep the load as low as practical

Reply to
Jon Grimm