fs - repair it yourself small vacuum pumps

if you go to my web site and click on vacuum pumps, you will find that I'm offering some Thomas brand dual wobble piston pumps - I have two that need help, and I am drowning in too many other things - both don't draw (much) of a vacuum, one of them has a nearly seized bearing that keeps it from starting. There are plenty of folks on this NG with the skills to fix the pumps, Thomas sells repair kits for any parts you may need, and a small vacuum pump is handy for any number of things (such as drawing down an AC system, making a vac chuck, evacuating air from poured epoxy for casting, etc) - and these when they are working are very nice pumps. If you want one for $12 plus shipping (unless you pick up from me), drop me a note - these are several hundred $$ new, and I am sure they are fully repairable - they aren't bent or otherwise damaged, just worn.

Reply to
William Noble