Furnace assembly

Nice job. If I may ask, how did you get it? Do you advertise crane services?
I like the "I might cremate you" warning sticker.
JPB
Reply to
rangerssuck
Man, those shag haircuts on your workers are outta sight, man.
I'll bet that job paid for the crane and its refurb. Cool!
Reply to
Larry Jaques
You having "issues" w/ prices, these days, Iggy? The local dude here I see most mornings at the donut shop is whining big-time on the scrap metals markets--of course, here he's got to haul a _minimum_ of 100 mi and routine goes about 200 and when things are good often as far as Houston for offshore shipment...
Reply to
dpb

Site Timeline