Furnace assembly

Built this furnace for a customer using my crane. Nothing went wrong and the pay was very good.

Ignoramus885

Nice job. If I may ask, how did you get it? Do you advertise crane services?

I like the "I might cremate you" warning sticker.

JPB

Reply to
rangerssuck

Man, those shag haircuts on your workers are outta sight, man.

I'll bet that job paid for the crane and its refurb. Cool!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It exactly paid for the crane and its new tires.

You were spot on.

Ignoramus885

Hah! How about the shiny new cable and fresh grease?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The scrap metal that they gave me paid for the cable

Reply to
Ignoramus885

Works for me.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On 11/13/2015 6:35 AM, Ignoramus885 wrote: ...

You having "issues" w/ prices, these days, Iggy? The local dude here I see most mornings at the donut shop is whining big-time on the scrap metals markets--of course, here he's got to haul a _minimum_ of 100 mi and routine goes about 200 and when things are good often as far as Houston for offshore shipment...

Reply to
dpb

Yes. Scrap metal is barely worth picking up for free.

The party is over.

Ignoramus16625

What is the black UFO in picture #8?

Paul