Furnace assembly

Built this furnace for a customer using my crane. Nothing went wrong and the pay was very good.
http://www.machinerymoverschicago.com/blog/Building-a-Furnace/
On Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 10:39:54 AM UTC-5, Ignoramus885 wrote:

Nice job. If I may ask, how did you get it? Do you advertise crane services?
I like the "I might cremate you" warning sticker.
JPB
On Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:39:51 -0600, Ignoramus885

Man, those shag haircuts on your workers are outta sight, man.
I'll bet that job paid for the crane and its refurb. Cool!
--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.

It exactly paid for the crane and its new tires.
You were spot on.
On Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:18:07 -0600, Ignoramus885

Hah! <g> How about the shiny new cable and fresh grease?
--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.

The scrap metal that they gave me paid for the cable
On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 06:35:36 -0600, Ignoramus885

Works for me.
--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.
On 11/13/2015 6:35 AM, Ignoramus885 wrote: ...

You having "issues" w/ prices, these days, Iggy? The local dude here I see most mornings at the donut shop is whining big-time on the scrap metals markets--of course, here he's got to haul a _minimum_ of 100 mi and routine goes about 200 and when things are good often as far as Houston for offshore shipment...

Yes. Scrap metal is barely worth picking up for free.
The party is over.
On 11/12/2015 7:39 AM, Ignoramus885 wrote:

What is the black UFO in picture #8?
Paul
On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:57:30 -0800, Paul Drahn

He hacked up a furball.
--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.

Assembled from ready pieces, of course.