Furnace foolishness

Something different for me. The detail drawings I generate are more likely to be scaled 10/1 than 1/10, and I can often pick up the results of a month's work in a box, but not this most recent project. It's a

3300F (1800C) hydrogen atmosphere electric furnace. Unfortunately, I can't say anything about its purpose.

Proportions by Leonardo...

The housing and structure leaving with my "rigger", Animal.
Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Hmmm, amnnealing, brazing, sintering, firing ceramics, I've got it, someone's making transparent aluminum!

spamTHISbrp