DRAWINGS - Detail View hatch editing

I am trying to edit hatch in a detail view of a section view. There doesn't seem to be a way to control this other than editing the hatch in the parent section view. The detail is scaled so what is good for the section is too fine for the detail.

SW2004

Reply to
TOP

I'm pretty sure that "scale hatch pattern" was available in SW2004. It would be in the detail view properties.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

In 2006 the hatches certainly seem to be directly linked between the parent and detail view. However, the spacing is kept constant in terms of "paper space" units. i.e. if it measures 2mm in the parent when printed out, it will also measure

2mm in the detail view, and so there will be twice as many lines in a 2:1 scale detail view.

Is that what you are finding unacceptable?

Regards, John H

Reply to
John H

Thanks, now I know what another little checkbox does. :)

Reply to
TOP