Furnace lining

:-)Can anyone tell me of a place in CLEVELAND that supplies CASTABLE refactory lining material for a special furnace that will take 1800C or 3200F as a lining.

_ _|_|_ (o o) ooO--(_)--Ooo-----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------- Message sent by Excite Newsgroups.

machinist

Can anyone inform me of a supplier in the north east area of CASTABLE lining for

1800C or 3200F for a special furnace. :-)

----------------------------------------- Message sent by Excite Newsgroups.

machinist

They have shipped for people before and still managed to be at reasonable rates.

Best of luck.

Adrian

"The propane foundry"

Reply to