Engineering course's HELP

Hi
Does anybody know of any courses on basic machining in Lincolnshire? or of anyone willing to give me a few basic lessons. I now have the toys but not
the knowledge to use them and certainly near Skeggness I seem to be in the back of beyond as far as engineering is concerned.
Cheers
Chris
Indeed, and the reason that Jesus wasn't born in Skegness was that God couldn't find in that town three wise men and a virgin.

not
This is only true of the Nesbitts (holiday makers) the locals are all rich and live in Tennereefe work it out!
Cheers
Chris

of
the