Where is Akimoto?

Where is Mr.A hiding out anyhow? Around here, he's become the high point of reading the NG, and it's always a letdown when he don't show up. It's just like reading the newspaper, the high point being the editorial cartoons and Zippy The Pinhead. Bill(oc)

Reply to
Bill Sheppard

Probably when to fly with C. O. Jones and Kevin Kline. :-)

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

I agree. It's like looking at a trainwreck, you just can't help yourself. He's an ass, but what makes it even funnier is that he's serious. He pretends to be of asian descent, yet when I called him "Baca" (Japanese slang for "Fool") he didn't have a clue.

Crabs

Doubt that Red! As I understand it, you and this Kevin have quite the thing going. I doubt he'd two time you!

As for the claimed ex-navy hero? He's the only one who's a bigger dumb shit than you!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

OK C.O. Jones ifyouwantit@comeandgetit I was setting on this but since you a begging for it, here you are:

What happened to our C. O. "Chuck" Jones our paragon of internet morality.

He finally blew his cover. After denying for nearly 3 years that he is Kevin Kline he tripped! Note the time of the messages sent by Kline and Jones. Kline writes Lee Rubber exactly 1 minute before C.O. Jones says he is going to. Coincidence? Now you know why he suddenly disappeared from the rec.models.rc.air newsgroup for a month.

Give him credit, it takes cojones to come back for more.

Red S.

----- Original Message ----- From: Marjorie DuBroff To: 'Kevin Kline' Cc: 'Red Scholefield' Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 10:51 AM Subject: RE: Question on Rubber Band sizing

I assume both of you are from the same club. As a 3rd generation rubber band distributor, I have no idea how these numbers came to be. It would be interesting to know, but time limits prevent my doing any research! If you do get an answer, I would appreciate hearing back from you.

Marjorie DuBroff Lee Rubber Products

1-800-742-0155 fax: 704-321-0420

snipped-for-privacy@lee-rubber.com

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Kline [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net] Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 8:02 AM To: snipped-for-privacy@lee-rubber.com Subject: Question on Rubber Band sizing

Dear Lee Rubber,

In looking at your web site about rubber band sizing,

it's understood that the size numbers are assigned based on the three dimensions of the rubber band in question.

But the question comes up as to how that size number is derived in the first place? Is there some sort of mathematical formula that uses the dimensions or some other characteristic to produce the size number? Or is it perhaps based on something else?

In other words, what is it that makes a 3-1/2 by ¼ by 1/32 a number 64 and not a 73?

Thanks much,

Kevin Kline

----- Original Message ----- From: Chuck Jones Newsgroups: rec.models.rc.air Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 8:03 AM Subject: Re: convert #64 to metric

Same old story, you can lead a Jack Ass to water but damned if you can make them drink!

Never mind Red! I know it's too complicated for you to understand so I'll e-mail the company and ask!

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Except dumb shit, I never wrote to him! Your buddy let me know back channel that he already had! But believe what you want. I seem to recall someone saying they were going to stick to what they know, batteries! Seems to make you something of a liar as well! But who's surprised?

Reply to
Chuck Jones

And so the pack of drooling old field geezers continue their pointless colloquy further proving their utter uselessness. I would also like to point out that if I don't respond to your comments, it is because I don't deem them worthy of a reply. I only talk to individuals who have IQs larger than their shoe size. And finally where have I been? I have been on vacation in Europe where I often go. My fine Navy pension affords me the very best in everything. Now get back to work, because I like to see a clean Wal-Mart.

Ciao,

Mr Akimoto who is always having a good time!

Reply to
Mr Akimoto

Ah so, gleat to have A-san back for comedy. What fly in Navy, Baca-bombs?

Bill(oc)

Reply to
Bill Sheppard

No, benjo bombs!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Well, we must all have very high IQs because you responded. It was a lot better when you were gone!

BTW, you Navy pension hardly allows you the best things in life because you insist on OS engines! Or is it because you couldn't recognize the best in life it it had you by the ears? If you could afford the best things in life you would have gone to Europe during the nicer time of the year rather now when the weather suks and the flights are cheap.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Yeah - but you all, are much bigger asses.

Reply to
zara

Spewed forth from the hole in the ass of life....

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
Brad Darnell

From Brad D.:

It's Akimoto's fault. :-))

Bill(oc)

Reply to
Bill Sheppard

Thank you so for contributing to the love.

Reply to
St. John Smythe

From St. John S.:

-"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Yeah, if it's OK for Mr. A-san to belittle and deride our geezer-ness, we should be able to poke a little fun at him for his pretended ethnicity.

Bill(oc)

Reply to
Bill Sheppard

Not to mention his pretended military background, actually.

Reply to
St. John Smythe