So........where is Jerry Irvine, or have I missed something?

Re subscribed to group, and out of 500+ posts no Jerry Irvine posts......Fill me in.......

He is in jail Someone killed the slug He is on the run form someone He no longer can afford an ISP He just gave up in rmr Other

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder" ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
~Roy

Re subscribed to group, and out of 500+ posts no Jerry Irvine posts......Fill me in.......

He is in jail Someone killed the slug He is on the run form someone He no longer can afford an ISP He just gave up in rmr Other

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder" ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
~Roy

John Cato met him in bar?

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

John Cato met him in "a" bar?

Treo thumbs. :-)

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

So John Cato took out Jerry? Wishfull thinking.......How,........ did he shove one of Jerrys firestarters up Jerrys butt and send him on his way....Come on fellas, someone out there knows the were abouts of Con artist Jerry, and the suspense is killing me.......

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder" ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
~Roy

Oh how I want to jump on this subject; but I won't. I promised; "if Jerry would just sit down and shut the #*&# up, the noise level would, especially from me, respond accordingly". As my dad used to say, "let sleeping dogs sleep, or they might bite; or worse, wonder over and crap in your yard".

Fred

~Roy wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Does that mean you don't know, or you don't want to say?

-- David

Reply to
David

In this case is it best to take the Schultz approach?

Reply to
nitram578

Ok then. Can anyone say if he's with Amelia? ; )

Randy

Randy

Let's just say; "I can not confirm or deny any comment I could make as being based on factual knowledge". (:-)

Fred

David wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Fred I concur,

Have you noticed now that Jerry no longer defecates here, my postings are kindlier and gentler in nature! I talk about fun things ... the flowers, the trees, the birds circling above ... the Universe is in balance ... there is no ... well you know who ... lets just wish this continues forever ....

Reply to
lunarlos

Even though he has been controversial and occasionally done some questionable things, I still think Jerry's absence has been a great loss for this group.

I, for one, miss him.

That statement applies to over 99% of all Usenet postings :-)

GLUE THREAD!

Glen Overby

Reply to
Glen Overby

It doesn't matter.

Reply to
Kurt

Folks, lay off Jerry and get a life. He does have good rocketry knowledge and shares it if you ask him. He may have a checkered past and be a con man - but there are plenty of others in the industry that have a reputation for doing others wrong, breaking laws, etc. And his past is well documented online so anyone who does their research knows what they might get into if they deal with him. The small group that picks on Jerry does so because it is personal - get over it and move on.

I challenge all of you: Jerry, post but keep it rocketry related, civil and ignore the taunts and deal with the present not the past. The others - do the same. Frankly, my money is that Jerry will accept the challenge but the others won't. Come on guys, prove me wrong!

Reply to
IMeMine

Jerry vanished from RMR at the same time as Brad showed up.

Wink, wink.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

It's a nice thought, but I doubt your assessment of what Jerry will except is correct and many of the wounds Jerry has inflected on folks are way to deep for some. Of course, I have some respect for Jerry; in that he at least, uses a real name. Yes, yes, I know all the usual reasons why not, so don't bother explaining.

Fred Wallace

Remove the obvious and replace with "comcast.net' to email

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

And here I thought it applied to chickens only..(:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Who is me? You got the balls to post your name?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Now that's a cheap shot. Only thing is I can't figureout if it's a shot at Jerry or Brad. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein