So............ what is all this interest

in what I am doing. I am busy making rocket engines in between cell searches and mandatory inspections and formations here in the SHU.......I think with all this time off I will have lots of time to put together a new and yet unrealized method of launching HPR to new heights, and all without getting involved with the BATF, DOT or any other law enforcement organizaitons. I haveleared a bit more aout being ones self here in the mandatory classes I have to take to make me a better citizen when I am released sometime hopefully around 2066.

Opinion, its the whole thing

PS Oh I do have a new love, so not all my time is devoted to rockets anymore. My love Bubba gets to try his new wings of freedom (and thats not a rocket name either) in 2021 and at that time we expect to announce a whole new lineup of model rockets. Bubba wilklk be running the company until I get paroled hopfully in 2040, if not I'll see you all at LDRS in 2066

Just Jerry

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still only worth $1..... ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

DAMMIT! I told you guys he would use this sh*t as a way to justify posting here :( There goes the dream ... there goes the fun ...

Jerry Irv> in what I am doing. I am busy making rocket engines in between cell

I personally don't give a rat's ass what you are doing or what you are selling ... I am NOT buying anything made by you directly, through a distributor, or from a private seller ... you could drop dead tomorrow and I would celebrate your leaving the Earth ... can you please do that? Your death will probably be the only HONEST thing you have ever done in your life!

Your REALLY not as intelligent as you believe yourself to be ...

You make light of all the shit you have done to people over the last 35 years ... and there are dumb f*cks in this group who encourage and applaud you so that they can be the subject of postings for a week or two ... and people wonder why this news group is a f*cking joke now ... they wonder why people don't post here or read here anymore ...

You Jerry have been the main reason why people don't give a sh*t about rmr anymore. You got your dumb ass kicked off so many other forums/websites ... but unfortunately, you can't be bared from this forum ... oh well, just have to update the filter for you ...

Reply to
lunarlos

AHEM (must constrain snickering, while reading that line)...

Guy...

You're replying to an obvious, tongue-in-cheek forgery (right, ~ROY?) that the poster didn't even bother to remove his unique tagline from.

It's NOT from Jerry.

p.s.(1) It's "You're". Not "Your".

p.s.(2) Phil - you think *I* need to get a grip? LOL!!!

Reply to
Malcolm Reynolds

Yea, you got that right, I was wondering how many would jump at the chance to jerk JI's chain.........I fess up.......guess its just that I am bored. Too bad it was not April the 1st

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still only worth $1..... ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

So this is REALLY Roy?! *You're* really an ass for making me thing you were Jerry Irvine :) ... I don't like him ... I have no patience for Jerry Irvine ... anything he says ... is crap. Anything he does is CRAP ... anything he THINKS is crap. He is a cancer upon humanity!

If Jerry Irvine parked next to me ANYWHERE he would find this tires slashed, his paint keyed, chute powder down is gas tank, his antenna ripped off, and his exhaust manifold covered in limberger cheese! In short, he would have to call a cab home!

See what you did ... you have awakened the Hulk within me!

Reply to
lunarlos

Fred,

I am beining to think that Jerry is either:

a)In custody

or

b)On the run from the Feds ...

No matter what the REAL case is, lets just hope we have heard the last of J Irvine ... dammit that mother f*cker makes me angry when I think of him ... time for asprin and a beer!

Reply to
lunarlos

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

beinging = begining ... sorry Jerry just makes me so angry my vision blurs ...

Reply to
lunarlos

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Don't feel too bad....even happened to JI :)

It's been 4 years and it STILL makes me LMAO!!! btw, what ever happened to Neil???

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

Hmmm Fred ...

If the seller was SERIOUS about shipping only to UK, then Jerry must be relocating to the UK! There he would have a VIRGIN country to fleece and get away from the U.S. Government... to bad he didn't chose France ... now they DESERVE BOTH Jerrys ... Irvine and Lewis!

But then the sellers states below that he will ship worldwide ... the shipping alone is going to equal the final bid ... then looking at what usrockets-dot-com has purchased over the recent months ... what is this weasel up too? ... Dammit! I wish this and that other thread had never been started!

Reply to
lunarlos

I htink what needs to be done with Jerry is, wait until he posts somethng on ebay for sale. Then a bunch of folks with one time use bogus intent, ebayer account, needs to bid the item way up.......and at the last minute envoke the option to withdraw bid........where the next high bid inline will become effective but can be canceled just the same or else let the high bid go through and then dissapear.......like he did with RMR T-shirt money.

I would really wish Jerry >>

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still only worth $1..... ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
TCB er ah TCC Taking Care of Carol

I dont recall club fed ever having internet access, and especially in SHU. Also in case you haven't noticed, the Federal government abolished parole back in the 80's or something. Now there is a thing called sentencing guideline which the judge is somehow obligated to follow (unless you have a reason for departure such as snitching) and once you are sentenced you are expected to do all your time (well you get 15% of the time off, or 2 month per year, for good behavior, and they can take it away for being bad) so if you are sentenced to life, you're never going to get out.

Reply to
tai fu

Hey Tai .......you sound like you have some experieince with the sentencing aspects? What gives? Experieinces perhaps?

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still only worth $1..... ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
~Roy

Remember, there is a reason that he left the US and went back to Asia and it taking classes thru the University of Phoenix Online!

Reply to
AZWoody

Hey, I like Jerry Lewis. What has he ever done to you? :)

--David

Reply to
David Jung

Long story... if you want to hear more of it email me at rawfisheatersSPAMNOT AT hotmailSPAMNOT DOT com

remove spamnot and replace capital letters with obvious to reply.

Reply to
tai fu

he can't be in custody unless he calls his family or friends to post on his behalf, so he could be running from the feds, but chances are it is monitored and stuff...

Reply to
tai fu