So............ what is all this interest

Yea - I guess lunaros must have been gripping it so hard the he cut off the blood flow to his head. ;-)

The post is pretty funny.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Phil Stein

Gee I never would have guessed.

That's pretty harsh since according to public record, the car belongs to CHuck Rogers - unless he actually paid Chuck -we all know how likely that is.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Neil is still around. He's retired from rmr. Last contact I had he said he is planning to go to LDRS.

Reply to
Phil Stein

He might be packing those printers with "Model Aircraft Parts."

Reply to
Phil Stein

Poor Jerry.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You guys must really miss him!

This is truly a sad commentary on your obsession!

M Palmer

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

I miss my a$$hole.

Bill Sullivan

(a little ostomate humor)

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Dude, jerry's car already looks like that, but I think it still runs.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis