So............ what is all this interest

Hey, I like Jerry Lewis. What has he ever done to you? :)
--David
On 11 May 2006 14:26:43 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@juno.com"

He might be packing those printers with "Model Aircraft Parts."
he can't be in custody unless he calls his family or friends to post on his behalf, so he could be running from the feds, but chances are it is monitored and stuff...
--
TAI FU
" snipped-for-privacy@juno.com" < snipped-for-privacy@juno.com> wrote in message
I dont recall club fed ever having internet access, and especially in SHU. Also in case you haven't noticed, the Federal government abolished parole back in the 80's or something. Now there is a thing called sentencing guideline which the judge is somehow obligated to follow (unless you have a reason for departure such as snitching) and once you are sentenced you are expected to do all your time (well you get 15% of the time off, or 2 month per year, for good behavior, and they can take it away for being bad) so if you are sentenced to life, you're never going to get out.
--
TAI FU
"Jerry Irvine" < snipped-for-privacy@rocket.com> wrote in message
Hey Tai .......you sound like you have some experieince with the sentencing aspects? What gives? Experieinces perhaps?

=============================================Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still only worth $1..... ~~~~ }<((((o> ~~~~~~ }<{{{{o> ~~~~~~~ }<(((((o>
Remember, there is a reason that he left the US and went back to Asia and it taking classes thru the University of Phoenix Online!
wrote:

SHU.
parole
have a

are
month
so if

Long story... if you want to hear more of it email me at rawfisheatersSPAMNOT AT hotmailSPAMNOT DOT com
remove spamnot and replace capital letters with obvious to reply.
--
TAI FU
"~Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
You guys must really miss him!
This is truly a sad commentary on your obsession!
M Palmer
--

"Jerry Irvine" < snipped-for-privacy@rocket.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@news.west.earthlink.net...