So........where is Jerry Irvine, or have I missed something?

"even a teacher"? Phil, you're just too funny.

--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
Reece Talley wrote:

Yes, but the content of phil's comment was right on the money and I notice you evaded the implied question.. (:-)
Fred

Hi Fred, The implied comment was he is in jail.
But with my past experience working with law enforcement, the prison jails have great broadband and cable tv, unless your in Redjump suit zone.
Cranny Dane
Well at least talking about Jerry is FAR more interesting than Brad Guth!!!
Jerry is entertaining not because we are infactuated with him ... its because we feel better about ourselves when discussing him ... we are not as broken down as him ... when I think about , 'Brokeback rocketry' ... I think Jerry Irvine ... only the people I see on America's most wanted make me sicker than Jerry Irvine ... but lets stop talking about the ilk because he will come back here and defecate in here and use the excuse that we can't stop talking about him ... please stop ...
That's for sure!
On 8 May 2006 19:21:43 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@juno.com"

Personally, I think making fun of Brad is more fun, but it is less interesting as you state.
Cranny "getting a brandy sniffer now" Dane
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandy_snifter
Sniffer or snifter?
Sniffer? I hardly even know her.
http://www.sirius.com /

Was you past "experience" working with law enforcement where Jerry might be? From what I've seen, he could be having an "experience" with federal state or local law enforcement. Then again, it could be none of the above.

I was hoping that even though I forgot the simley, you 'd take it as intended.
Phil
It didn't chap my panties. I hear a lot worse from people who really mean it every day. Jerry's alive That's all I know. I've spoken with him recently but I have not discussed his absence from here. As to illegal motors, hmmm, you know, I don't know that I've checked the papers on any of my motors. I do know that I didn't find any of them outside of home depot. :)
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

tired
man
his
Are you referring to Mr Pref900, author of the A. Paul Ling, Registered Architect stories? ....Ed
That's it, A. Paul Ling
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

Well... upon my word. ; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com

they have great cable and broadband internet in all but the red jumpsuit zones.

Someone would have posted the obit

truck stops have internet to cure the rmr craving

libraries have free internet