So........where is Jerry Irvine, or have I missed something?

There's got to be some reason that JI isn't posting.

Maybe his new friend "Bubba" doesn't bend him over in a position where he can type!

Didn't he get convicted in that "model airplane parts" thing awhile back and was ordered to pay $40k in fines?

Listening to JI about anything makes about as much sense as trying to smell a fart in a strong wind.....

Reply to
AZWoody

Or come back.

Reply to
Tweak

I bet it's...nah, I won't say it. I'm chicken.

Reply to
Tweak

Suppose, for a minute, anything in the above speculation was true. Wouldn't you be concerned for his wellbeing, even just a little? Does anything that he's done or said on RMR, or even in person, call for this kind of glee over his suspected suffering?

If he really is "someplace where he doesn't have as much freedom", maybe it's time to stop kicking.

Reply to
Malcolm Reynolds

I can only speak for myself, but IMHO if he is just now recently gotten to a place where his freedom of movement is restricted, its something that should have been done years ago..I have absolutely no feeling even minutely for anything that Jerry brings on his ownself. I would not be afraid to say, that if homicide was legal, he would have been taken out a long long time ago........no not by me, but by some of the folks he crossed......I have more use for dog crap or used chewing gum I get on my shoes, than I do Jerry.

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still only worth $1..... ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
~Roy

Hummmmm,,,,

and smelling a fart in no wind does make sense then ?

Cranny Dane

Reply to
Cranny Dane

they have great cable and broadband internet in all but the red jumpsuit zones.

Someone would have posted the obit

truck stops have internet to cure the rmr craving

libraries have free internet

maybe he found something better to do.................... .............................................................................. ..............................................................................

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Hi Fred, The implied comment was he is in jail.

But with my past experience working with law enforcement, the prison jails have great broadband and cable tv, unless your in Redjump suit zone.

Cranny Dane

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Well at least talking about Jerry is FAR more interesting than Brad Guth!!!

Jerry is entertaining not because we are infactuated with him ... its because we feel better about ourselves when discussing him ... we are not as broken down as him ... when I think about , 'Brokeback rocketry' ... I think Jerry Irvine ... only the people I see on America's most wanted make me sicker than Jerry Irvine ... but lets stop talking about the ilk because he will come back here and defecate in here and use the excuse that we can't stop talking about him ... please stop ...

Reply to
lunarlos

People are joking - get a grip.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Was you past "experience" working with law enforcement where Jerry might be? From what I've seen, he could be having an "experience" with federal state or local law enforcement. Then again, it could be none of the above.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Personally, I think making fun of Brad is more fun, but it is less interesting as you state.

Cranny "getting a brandy sniffer now" Dane

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Sniffer or snifter?

Sniffer? I hardly even know her.