GM distributor wrench

I can't find the one I made a few years back ... might have fallen into that black hole my oldest son calls his tool box . Eeeennnnnny waaaaaayyyyy , I was looking online for one and I was totally aghast , totally aghast! I tell you at the prices ! So I decided to make one with a Chinee 6 point socket and a length of

1/2 inch round mild steel . One bandsaw cut , 2 bends and a little MIG welding and Robert's yer mother's brother . Well , maybe a 12 point socket .
Reply to
Snag

Sounds a lot like my Harley clutch basket impact socket.

Slice the socket with the old abrasive saw, weld a piece of pipe in the middle, and fit on impact wrench. BAM! Roberta is your cousin's mom.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

---------------------- If Robert can identify as Roberta why don't people respect that I identify as younger and thinner?

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Just be glad you weren't a boy named Sue.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Just be glad you weren't a boy named Sue.

------------------------- My grandpaw was a Southern Appalachian farmer named Ulysses Grant Wilkins, and like the song character and the General powerful enough to crush all opposition. The Confederacy wasn't popular among the mountain folk.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I've got one of those too ...

Reply to
Snag

or your father's sister's husband or ...

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

It could get really interesting. I knew a family who named their oldest son Robert and their oldest daughter Roberta.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

LOL Thought I would contribute. I heard a number if years ago that there is was a Oil Baron in Texas who's last name was Hogg.

Him and his wife had twin girls.

They named the one Ema and the other Ima.

Nuff said!!!

Have a good day.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Reply to
Gerry

I had a cousin named Robert who married a girl named Bobbie Sue ... or mighta been Bobbie Lou .

Reply to
Snag

A friend called Robert Leslie married a girl called Robin Lesley <Surname>.

We called them Rob&Rob Lesley Leslie, of course. :D

Reply to
Clifford Heath