Grizzly tools Good or not so good?

I know on the HF 12x36 model the double speed is achieved by using 2 different sized pulley sets between the motor and the head. On the Enco is it really double the gear combinations or is it double the pulleys like the HF models?

Robert

Reply to
Siggy

Well I don't know about craigs list, but I've seen a lot of shopsmith stuff get snapped up on ebay. jk

Reply to
jk