handle wild leg

That would be a marvelous place for a .50 wouldnt it? Though storage might be tough on a small sailboat.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

(Shhhhhhh! You might have scared off a sucker...I mean FRIEND!)

-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Got pigs?

-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Didn't I once see a video where some guy took a very ordinary-looking hunting-type rifle, took off the stock, and attached "assault-weapon"- looking stock and clip and pistol grip and stuff?

Exactly the same gun, but if it's dressed to look "cool", it's an assault weapon.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

How about a horde of hungry liberals? Or do they have to have four legs?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You could monitor the legs on the computer - I did it on an 8080 years ago - use clamp on current adapters - or small toroid transformers - a loop of input through the core and the secondary is maybe 20 turns...

I used add on current clamps for a volt meter - to monitor with.

something like this - but low cost. this is Fluke.

download the data sheet - 2 page - has picture. Hand clamp with wire. Output into >=1 Meg ohm and < 100 pf load. e.g. - a 1 Meg ohm across the lines and one is ground and the other is to the voltage measuring inputs on the computer. - assume you are planning on an A/D or data board of some type. Lots are available.

Better for you stuff here - lower cost and more in tune with what you want/need.

Martin Eastburn

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Yep. Basically it's an "ugly gun ban". We have the same in Connecticut. Since the Supreme Court has finally gotten around to putting some teeth in the Second Amendment one may hope that such bans will be overturned in the too distant future.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Ayup. Doesnt mean the leftwingers who forced the California Assault weapons ban down the citizens throat knew shit. In fact..they admitted knowing nothing about the subject. They started thumbing through gun books and writing down the Evil looking struff and banning it.

Hell...even the Federal Assault Weapons ban was dropped because they found it to be of absolutely no use.

But not in California..nope...not a bit. And we are all Safer because of it........not!