Holiday impediments

After digging myself out for the fourth time in 7 days, waiting out a power cut and dealing with a crashed modem, I can finally say this: Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy New Year. Many thanks to all those who helped with generous and detailed advice in the past year. May your tools be always sharp, rigid, never suffer power outages and let the unwanted chatter be kept to a minimum.

Reply to
Michael Koblic

I made it home after shopping today, saw a package in driveway, noticed the 4' of snow blocking entry door from metal roof dumping a load. So far life in Northern Michigan.

Fired up snow blower to do the 200 ft driveway. Out by the road I sucked up a HDPE gallon jug. Right into the second stage. Don't know where that came from but I'd like to return it to owner :|

Well that put a damper on things. Tried to pry, tried to walk the engine backwards and used pliers to try to pull it out.

Finally got the propane torch out and burned it out to the point I could pull it out.

Then I shoveled my way into the house. AlGore you fraud.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

HDPE gallon

like to return

He needs to refund all that ponzi scheme 'Carbon Credits' money, with interest.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

HDPE gallon

like to return

I want the global warming Chicken Little Gore promised me!

Reply to
Pete C.

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:54:39 -0500, the infamous Wes scrawled the following:

HDPE gallon

like to return

20 feet of rise in the ocean levels my ass.

This just in, _more_ sad news about Obama voters:

-- Women and cats will do as they please,

and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

--Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I didn't know the onion did video also.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 03:18:12 -0500, the infamous Wes scrawled the following:

It's a perfect extension of their biting satire, wot?

-- Women and cats will do as they please,

and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

--Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to
Larry Jaques

HDPE gallon

like to return

If he could dance he would be AlGore-rythm

Sorry too much eggnog cheers T.Alan

Reply to
T.Alan Kraus

HDPE gallon

like to return

I use a hard maple 3x3 (formerly a bedpost) as a persuader when the 2d stage slinger gets jammed with something. It's worked every time so far. Sometimes I use it in conjunction with a maul to bust thet slinger loose and eject the detritus that jammed it. Ain't likely that that slinger will break, but if it does I can always weld it back together.

Reply to
Don Foreman