Homemade Carbide Insert Lathe Boring Bar

Similar to my previous post on a carbide turning toolholder I made,I want to try making a lathe boring bar with the carbide inserts also.
Does anyone have any suggestions or plans for ones they have built? I think I just have to file the spot where the insert goes so that the cutting surface of the insert is to the side, rather than the front, of the toolholder. Thanks, Woodworker88
On 21 Oct 2005 07:21:37 -0700, "woodworker88"

=======================All sorts of commercial designs available. This is a good reason to accumulate tool catalogs. Wonderful source for ideas, also surf the web -- GmcD