labelling plastic parts bins

Make some metal plates & screw them to the front of the bins. You won't have any problem with them sticking, or when changing labels. The metal won't scratch like the plastic, and will add some strength to the front of the bins.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Mold release is still on them. Not much will stick to that stuff. Wipe the area your putting the stickers with alcohol first, let dry and they should stay. Have the same issue with most bins.

Reply to
Steve W.

Boy did I come to the right place. I got enough answers I know one will work. Thanks a bunch...I'm back to work..

Reply to
Stu Fields

There are P-Touch label carts available with heavy duty adhesive that should stick just fine if you clean the surface with some alcohol before applying the label.

Reply to
Pete C.

I've used Brother's laminated tape printer stuff, it sticks so well it is hard to get off. But, I think putting Scotch magic tape over the printed label would hold on most drawers.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Engrave them