Last chance

This is the last chance to enter into our contest for our Gloat of the year contest.

So if you have not submitted your gloat register now and get your chance at winning a 128 MB USB storage drive.

If you don't have a gloat to enter vote on the many different entries we have posted now.

As well once we have 100 members we will be drawing at random from the members one name that will be give a brand new customized computer case from

Knothead

check out our reviews and contests.

Reply to
Knothead