Looking for a valve and thought some of you may have input

Hello, I have been trying to locate a valve and have been coming up empty then it popped into my head to ask here. Lots of good info...

I am looking for a valve like the McMaster Carr #6852K11

only catch is I need it in 1/2" or 3/4" IPS both ends. Mcmaster only seems to show 1/4".

My situation is I am trying to replace a broken handle on the end of a sprayer which has a 3/4" IPS handle on it. The other end will receive a standard 1/2" industrial coupler nipple. The valve needs to be able to be throttled slightly and spring return to closed.

Any help is appreciated. Mark

Reply to
Mark & Shauna