Looking for parts source for Bridgeport Quillmaster

Howdy I have a Bridgeport Quillmaster model JA with a broken tooth on one of the input bevel gears. I checked with several sources and can't find a replacement set. They are at a 45 deg angle rather than a 90 deg.

1.3 to 1 ratio (20 tooth and 26 tooth) Any thoughts would be appreceiated Gary
Reply to
Gary Hallenbeck

--Where ya located? Have you tried Machinery Sales? They're the distributors, parts houses for these machines in California. There's a branch in each end of the state.

Reply to
steamer

Reply to
Gary Hallenbeck