Looking for parts source for Bridgeport Quillmaster

Howdy
I have a Bridgeport Quillmaster model JA with a broken tooth on one of
the input bevel gears. I checked with several sources and can't find
a replacement set. They are at a 45 deg angle rather than a 90 deg.
1.3 to 1 ratio (20 tooth and 26 tooth)
Any thoughts would be appreceiated
Gary
Reply to
Gary Hallenbeck
--Where ya located? Have you tried Machinery Sales? They're the distributors, parts houses for these machines in California. There's a branch in each end of the state.
Reply to
steamer
I'm in Washington State. South of Olympia. I'll give them a try Thanks
Reply to
Gary Hallenbeck