looking for ss trim

I'm looking for some stainless steel or chrome trim pieces. 1/2" wide, 1/4" deep, bullet shaped ends, 12" long. The dimensions are cast in stone, but I need something in that neighborhood. Probably similar to small trim pieces on older cars when the manufactures actually put steel trim on them. I don't have clue where to look for something like this besides scouring the junk-yards

Reply to
Jeff Dieterle

Try your local automobile paint shop -- that sounds a lot like what ended up on my Dad's '72 Chevy truck several paint jobs ago. I don't know if it was from a specific car or if it was a generic item, but it was stick-on, it lasted for over 50000 miles of rough driving, and it looked just fine.

Reply to
Tim Wescott