Love the Internet

Read and read and read. Selected the Tekoshna P3 brake controller. Go to the local NAPA, and they are $243. But you also have to buy the hook up kit, another $58. Then pay about $75 for installation lessen you know how. I don't. Total, $376.

So, I go home, and search it up, and for $158, I get the controller, and a plug and play double ended socketed connector, don't even have to splice a wire. Just drill the mounting holes. Goes out of the factory socket to the factory 7 pin connector on a Dodge Ram. Oh, free shipping on orders over $150.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

And I sold a couple of these brand new controllers on ebay for $50.

Don't ask how much they cost me.

I still keep one to put in our corporate pick-up truck.

Ignoramus25096