What is a POS Violation in ohio real estate mean?

http://www.era.com/property/50011462-101018407/19080_Genesee_Ave-Euclid-OH-44117 /
"*FORECLOSURE* 3 bedroom, 1 bath bi-level home. Hardwood floors
thru-out. Dining area. Covered porch. Needs work. Buyer to assume ANY/ALL POS violations, POS on order. Home being sold 'as is''
What is a POS violation?? POS on order?
Huh?
Gunner, California
-- "I was eating breakfast with my 13-year-old granddaughter and I asked her, "What day is the 20th of February?"
She said "It's President's Day!" (She is a smart kid.) I asked "What does President's Day mean?" I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln .... etc. She replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow we have one more year of unemployment." You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose..."
point of sale

On 8/6/2012 9:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.era.com/property/50011462-101018407/19080_Genesee_Ave-Euclid-OH-44117 /
Point of Sale Violations are determined by a county or municipal inspector. Basically, another tax, the "inspection" is $100-$200