Lubricant advice neded.

40 year old metal toolchest. Decent condition. Removad all drawers for cleaning etc. What would be the correct lubricant for thr drawer glides upon reassembly?
All advice greatly appreciated.
On Sun, 3 May 2020 21:49:16 -0700 (PDT), Ivan Vegvary

I don't know what the "correct" lubricant would be, but I know what I would use. I'd use either "super Lube" - a silicone grease - or Fluid Film - a lanolin grease because they are the best for the application that I happen to have on hand. I'd MOST likely use the SuperLube
Thanks, Clare

second superlube. It's cheap, clear and drawers are not anything precision. Superlube does separate easily so, don't over do it or you'll get oil creep.
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 11:49:19 PM UTC-5, Ivan Vegvary wrote:

A teflon dry lube won't attract dust or stain your box like oil .