Magnabend (magnetic bend brake) principles described by its inventor

Alan Bottomley, the inventor of the Magnabend has posted some information on his web site. Not the User's Manual, which has always
been available, but Principles of Operation (magnetic & electrical). He has a place mark for "Build Your Own Magnabend", which I eagerly await.
Good stuff Maynard, check it out: http://aaybee.com.au/Magnabend/Magnabend%20Homepage.html
Bob
Bob Engelhardt wrote:

The "Build Your Own Magnabend" section is available and it's very interesting. It's something of a work in progress, but mostly complete: http://aaybee.com.au/Magnabend/Building%20Your%20Own%20Magnabend.html
Also, Alan has also been posting to the MagnaBend thread on the Practical Machinist forum: http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/general/magnetic-bend-brake-e-g-magnabend-217995/index3.html#post1551641 or http://tinyurl.com/3dqpheg
As much as I enjoy building stuff from scrounged parts & material (e.g., MOTs), I'm starting to get The Fever for a built-right Magnabend. Just now, when there's so much house & garden stuff to do. Sigh.
Bob