Kindergarten Shop Class

Here's something encouraging -- teaching kindergarten kids to use power tools:

Ed Huntress

Wow! Cool!

This worked better for me:

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

I love the picture caption about the "cross cut saw". They were called "bac= k saws" in my high school wood shop class.

I have a miter box and back saw just like the girl in the picture is using.= Guess she is trying to get the saw centered on the piece of wood.I like th= e miter box because it has stops based on the number of sides of the item y= ou are cutting for. As an example, two places in our manufactured home have= hexagonal spaces and I have to cut molding to fit.=20

Thanks for the link.

Paul

Reply to
KD7HB