Mail order source of small lots of metals?

Looking for small, single-piece quantities of metals, mostly non-ferrous stuff. Does anyone have a favorite US-located vendor that
they'd like to suggest? (or, to suggest to avoid)?
I have used http://www.metalexpress.net/cgi-bin/index.pl?&ac Home&mod=core&sid7766814ad502b463075e63568f6ff4 for many years with satisfaction.
Randy

http://www.metalexpress.net/cgi-bin/index.pl?&ac Home&mod=core&sid7766814ad502b463075e63568f6ff4
Oh, that's _very_ nice; they've got a location with a willcall window about 10 minutes away from here, and it's on the way home from work. Thank you.
Dave
Dave Hinz wrote:

I have used onlinemetals.com, but they're not cheep. I use mscdirect.com, same day shipping. I really like onlinemetalsupply.com, good selection and low prices.
Polymer Man wrote:

Taking a sample of 1: brass round 1" x 48" is about $4/lb (including shipping). If you're willing to by 6' and your order is $50 or more (free shipping), Enco's sale price is about $2.75/lb
Bob

OK, with the caveat that I've only used these guys for ferrous stuff, I have used and been satisfied with the following vendors on ebay (some also have non-ebay stores as well):
alrodropcenter http://stores.ebay.com/Alro-Drop-Center
speedymetal http://stores.ebay.com/SPEEDY-METALS-1-888-744-4140
united_specialty_alloys http://stores.ebay.com/united-specialty-alloys
Also, I have not used these guys yet, but may eventually as they seem to have a pretty good selection in the sizes of stuff I'm looking for:
danvillesteel http://stores.ebay.com/Danville-Steel-Express
If anyone here has used them, I'd like to hear your experience, they don't have a lot of feedback yet.
--Glenn Lyford
Metalexpress.net is good. Have a look at their "value packs".

I have used McMaster Supply, Chicago and I'm in Canada, 2 day delivery and thats across a border. Brian.