Marking blue best?

Is there an advantage in using traditional marking blue? Seems a lot more fiddly than a marking pen.

Reply to
Jordan

Could you expand on that?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Well Prussian blue expands in all directions. ;)

Wes

Reply to
Wes

In which direction?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

If you buy it in 55 gallon lots, you have enough on hand to expand in every direction, for as far as the eye can see. I swear, a drop of that stuff can cover an acre.

Do readers understand that Prussian Blue and layout blue are not one and the same, and that they are not interchangeable? One will not substitute for the other.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Remember "Brylcreem, a little dab will do ya"? I still have the same tube from

30 years ago. The 55 gal drums are just for pranks!
Reply to
Tom Gardner

Tom (the mother of pranks)-------hasn't anyone told you that you need hair to take advantage of Brylcreem? :-)

Small wonder you still have the same tube.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Hey, somebody was kind enough to send me some e-mails about some new miracle products that are guaranteed to regrow my hair! Any day now, the products will arrive and I'll be in follicle heaven!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Did you get a brush with that? Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I think I own a hair brush...I'll have to look.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Whatever for, Yul?

-- The only difference between a rut and a grave...is in their dimensions. -- Ellen Glasglow

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Sell those to Hawkie. He's FULL of propellant.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Then you won't need a wig when you're playing lesbian? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

His competitors.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Competitors? My competitors ceased production and buy my stuff!!!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

What did you think they would do after you screwed, blued, and tattooed them? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I only had to PB a few car door handles!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Peanut Butter? PB blaster?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'm guessing Prussian Blue. Damn, Tom, that's just downright mean!

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

GEEEZE! I was waiting for him to admit to his crime!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell