Men outsourced for their last useful function

I knew it was bound to happen with all the jobs going over seas, but still took me with bit of surprise:

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

: 0

Good one...

Stephen R.

Reply to
S R

awe I am going to get fired !

Reply to
williamhenry

This surprised me. I expected it to bring up a vibrator.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

I received a xxx cartoon who's caption read "honey, bad news I've been replaced by a machine at work". He was -also- replaced by a bit more than a vibrator :o

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Bumper sticker:

"If cucumbers could learn to take out the garbage, who'd need men?"

Reply to
Brian Lawson