Metric end mills-ebay

I have paypal money to burn which vendors on ebay have metric end mills? Brian.

Reply to
Brian Fairey

Did you try doing a search of ebay?

Reply to
lane

I'm curious why you want metric end mills

Reply to
Jon Grimm

Lots of people use the metric end mills, very popular sizes are 12.7 mm and 25.4 mm. HTH

Reply to
John

If your machine has metric handwheels then it makes it a bit easier or at least more error-free to calculate from the tool radius to the center.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:41:19 GMT, John brought forth from the murky depths:

Damn. Coffee up the nose and all over the monitor and keyboard. Thanks a lot, John.

P.S: An arf and 1 to you, too.

Don't forget the 7 P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance ----------------------------------------------------

Website Application Programming

Reply to