Micro Marl 7X14 lathe delivery

I have an order in place for a Micro Mark 7X14 Lathe but have been told
it is on back order.
Does anyone know where I could get one in the US, or alternatively the
SIEG C3 which looks like the same lathe
Thanks
Bruce Murray
MA
Reply to
Bruce Murray
I just got a Lathemaster 8x14 lathe. Here is a link to a site with a picture of a Grizzly 7x12 sitting next to a Lathemaster 8x14. it's the 7th picture down.
When I got mine he had a few 8x14's and a few 8x30's left. On their (lathemaster) website, it says they are out of stock but, you'll need to call bob at lathemaster to find out what he has left.
Jack
Reply to
jackK