OT cute little chicks

My son and I bought 5 new hampshire something pullets today, in addition to our adult egg laying chicken.

Reply to
Ignoramus21027

Do you know about the Random Chicken page?

Bob May

On 2 Apr 2005 19:15:27 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus21027 spake:

No, no, no. THESE are cute little chicks.

know where I'm taking my next vacation...

what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications

Larry Jaques

hard to disagree...

I like the third one from the left on this picture... and the first one too...

Ignoramus21027

On 3 Apr 2005 02:01:16 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus21027 spake:

She (#3) has enough bust for 3 women. I prefer the Confucius type. He said "More than mouthful wasted." The little blonde is my fave.

(left)

Followed by this beauteous beardless clam