Mitutoyo digital indicator SPC output Data Acquisition

I have some Mitutoyo Digital indicators 0.5" x 0.0001" with SPC
outputs. What is the most inexpensive route to collect the data from
that indicator at 1 minute intervals? (And not by paper and pencil :-)
Idealy I would like the data in Excel eventually.
Reply to
gtslabs
There's another outfit that has some similar stuff:
Doug White
Reply to
Doug White
The GaugeLink from
comes complete with a free software wedge program, GLWedge, that has automatic timed acquisition. It will "squirt" readings into any Windows program that has focus, as if they were typed on the keyboard.
dj
Reply to
dj
Check out this url:
may have the info you need to do this yourself cheaply. ERS
Reply to
Eric R Snow