help identify these tool holders and collets?

Can anyone help me identify these toolholders and collets? Some are marked Erikson which I believe is now Kennametal. But I dont know what machines they are used for. I acquired a lot of these in some cabinets I bought. Thanks in advance.

gtslabs

those are straight shank K&T holders. They don't fit much of anything else.

John

Reply to
john

Ayup

Gunner

Gunner

I only see one actual collet. Must have been a dedicated production tool. Bugs

Reply to
Bugs