DA 180 collets

At a recent local general auction I acquired amongst other engineering related things some DA 180 collets.

The only identification on them apart from the size are the letters DK. I have Googled quite extensively but can't find any reference to those letter in relation to DA 180 collets. Does anybody know what or who (manufacturer) these letters relate to?

Continuing on from that, does anybody know if a DA collet chuck to fit

3MT is available and does anybody have experience of using this type of collet?

I've got a few 3C collets and a few DA collets and presuming a chuck is available for the DA type in 3MT, I have a choice as to which type I should make as my main collet system, once again any suggestions.

Thanks.

John H

Reply to
John

OK, it's a US based supplier, but shows that these things are out there.

item 47053943 described as Erickson Double and Single Angle Collet Chucks - 180DA 3 Morse Taper 2.38 - Projection Length Collet Chuck

Wilfrid U

Reply to
Wilfrid Underwood

Thanks for that info Wilfred.

The cost of a DA collet chuck is such that it has made the decision for me. I'll sell these DA collets and buy some more 3C.

John H

Reply to
John

Reply to