Bridgeport Spares - Require Plug & Socket for Motor

Can anyone tell me where I can get a plug and socket that goes on the top of the control box for the cable that goes to the motor.
Manual machine 1969.
RS Component's website is a nightmare, I binned all the printed catalogues a couple of weeks back.
Looking for a waterproof one as it gets sprayed with coolant.
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖

the
Mine looks like this one on eBay:
http://tinyurl.com/6atznhd
AWEM
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 1, 8:12 pm, "Andrew Mawson"

Thanks Andrew, that should do it.
Lionel
Add pictures here
✖

LPA-Niphan still exist, and are based in Saffron Walden:
LPA GROUP PLC Tudor Works Debden Road Saffron Walden Essex UK CB11 4AN
Tel: +44 (0)1799 512800 Fax: +44 (0)1799 512828 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@lpa-group.com
Peter
Add pictures here
✖
    --FWIW Hardinge bought Bridgeport a few yrs back and they're the ones to deal with for new parts. Prices have skyrocketed, natch, so get what you can surplus before supplies dry up!
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!