Bridgeport Spares - Require Plug & Socket for Motor

Can anyone tell me where I can get a plug and socket that goes on the top of the control box for the cable that goes to the motor.

Manual machine 1969.

RS Component's website is a nightmare, I binned all the printed catalogues a couple of weeks back.

Looking for a waterproof one as it gets sprayed with coolant.

Thanks

Reply to
Lionel

Mine looks like this one on eBay:

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Thanks Andrew, that should do it.

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

--FWIW Hardinge bought Bridgeport a few yrs back and they're the ones to deal with for new parts. Prices have skyrocketed, natch, so get what you can surplus before supplies dry up!

Reply to
steamer

LPA-Niphan still exist, and are based in Saffron Walden:

LPA GROUP PLC Tudor Works Debden Road Saffron Walden Essex UK CB11 4AN

Tel: +44 (0)1799 512800 Fax: +44 (0)1799 512828 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@lpa-group.com

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes