Machinable MT3 centers?

Anyone know where I can buy an un-hardened MT3 center with a machinable end?
I want to machine a 1.25" thread (myford 7 spindle) into it. It's for
mounting a Er25 collet chuck onto the taper of my dividing head.
Pete.
Pete,

Arc Euro Trade
http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Blank-End-Arbors
Jim.
Any of the engineers suppliers such as Chester Uk, Warco. and many others young boy is making me move so have to go.
Mike
<Jim Guthrie> wrote in message wrote:

Thanks Jim, got it on order along with a MT4 sleeve so I can also mount it in my lathe headstock!