half inch mt3 collet - with M12 thread?

Anyone know where I can get a half inch morse taper no 3 collet with a M12 thread?

I have a set of blacksmiths drill which merrily mix metric drills with half inch imperial shanks, but I only have (and only want to have) a M12 metric drawbar on t'mill, and I'm looking for a suitable collet.

Ple1nty on half inch MT3 collets available with imperial drawbar threads

- but with a metric drawbar thread?

Thanks,

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

MT3 ER25 collet chuck from RDG tools, purchased one myself at the Midland Exhibition, 12 mm drawbar

Reply to
gareth