Steel standard

I came across some steel tube on ebay, said to be type 11 353.1 STN 41 1353/1984/.
Anyone know what this means? Link?
Thanks,
-- Peter Fairbrother

That's the sort of challenge I normally relish. Nothing leaps out at me from BISPA Iron and Steel Specs (8th ed) or from Metals Handbook. Doesn't seem to be an AISI SAE type. There's no BS 1353:1984. It looks a bit like stainless, though, even though Twenga don't mention that.