Micro drill adaptor

I've been looking through the latest ArcEuro catalogue which came with Model Engineer and noticed that they have recently introduced a reasonably
priced micro drill adaptor: http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/New-Products/Micro-Drill-Adaptor which could reduce the breakage of small drills as the feed is under fingertip control.
Has anyone tried one?
Alan
--
snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk
snipped-for-privacy@riscos.org
steamer wrote:

Here's a different way of doing that:
http://cameronmicrodrillpress.com/presses-MD90.html
... if you are a billionaire :)
-- Peter Fairbrother

Or try http://www.flickr.com/photos/12206624@N04/5608853279 /

Yes, very good and so did the first 300 people who saw the advert as they have sold out. If you are desperate Myfords sell a similar model for 187
John S.
    --That's highway robbery! Here's a link to cheaper ones if you don't mind 'imported'.. http://www1.mscdirect.com/eCommerce/NavigationServlet/Tool-Holding/Drill-Chucks-Adapters-Accessories/Micro-Drill-Chucks-Adapters/_/N-77ds3
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!
replying to Alan Dawes, Luscoj wrote: Alan. I bought one at the weekend, I have just rang ARC as I could not figure how it works. They explained that the micro adjustment is not controlled by a screw thread but just by pushing or pulling on the knurled wheel against the springed shaft. In other words it is not controlled by a micro thread just a manual push or pull. I will experiment further.

Thanks for that, but later that year - 2011 - I spoke to Ketan at Arc-Euro and bought one. Although I've not used it a lot it is very useful when using small drills I don't want to break.
Alan