Midwest Casting Roadtrip

One day or another, me and Lou (a guy I know from BYMC) are going to go on a road trip. That's south WI to east OH, a pretty long ride. We figure we're gonna stop by Theodore Gray if possible too, and anything else along the way (like that e-beam place in OH mentioned in a story or two on TG's site). And as long as we're out....anyone along the way?

Nothing's planned, neither route nor date. Probably winter or spring... T.G. is in middle IL so 100 or 200 miles off the course wouldn't be hard to visit.

Tim

Tim Williams

We have a couple of casters here in St. Louis. One of them has the most AWESOME personal shop I've ever seen! It is a gigantic industrial building with about 1000 sq feet each feet on two levels!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Shweet... :D