7" AMMCO Shaper

Anyone out there have one?

Reply to
Tim Williams

Yup!

Got mine from Plaza in Vermont a couple years back. Used it a bit, but not as much as I shoud.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

Yep

7" real sweetheart! and just to keep her company i got an 8" Logan to set beside her.

Reply to
ph17314

FWIW I got a photocopy of a bunch of the factory paperwork from Joe when I bought the shaper. I expect he keeps a pile of similar docs on hand, and may be a source if you are looking for the stuff.

About a year or a bit more ago, he had a new-in-box dividing attachment for the Aamco shapers. He did want a whack of coin for it, but it demonstrates that there is still stuff out there.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

Hey, where'd you come from? Have I met my arch-nemesis yet again!? ;-)

Tim (having used plain "Tim" before...)

Reply to
Tim Williams

Well ... yes and no. Mine is marked Rockwell/Delta, but it is the same as the AMMCO.

What are your questions?

I've also got the full instruction manuals -- two different vintages.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Reply to