7" AMMCO Shaper

Anyone out there have one?
Reply to
Tim Williams
Yup!
Got mine from Plaza in Vermont a couple years back. Used it a bit, but not as much as I shoud.
Cheers Trevor Jones
Reply to
Trevor Jones
Yep 7" real sweetheart! and just to keep her company i got an 8" Logan to set beside her.
Reply to
ph17314
FWIW I got a photocopy of a bunch of the factory paperwork from Joe when I bought the shaper. I expect he keeps a pile of similar docs on hand, and may be a source if you are looking for the stuff.
About a year or a bit more ago, he had a new-in-box dividing attachment for the Aamco shapers. He did want a whack of coin for it, but it demonstrates that there is still stuff out there.
Cheers Trevor Jones
Reply to
Trevor Jones
Hey, where'd you come from? Have I met my arch-nemesis yet again!? ;-)
Tim (having used plain "Tim" before...)

Tim Williams
Well ... yes and no. Mine is marked Rockwell/Delta, but it is the same as the AMMCO.
What are your questions?
I've also got the full instruction manuals -- two different vintages.
Enjoy, DoN.
Reply to
DoN. Nichols
>the same as the AMMCO.