Myford Lathe FS soon

I have a Myford super 7 FS. This machine was made in the 1950s
and is characterized by the drip oiler on the spindle and it
does not have power crossfeed. It does have a clutch.
I have bought this machine about 5 years ago. I used it as my
second lathe and it runs well. I'm only selling it because I
have 3 other lathes.
The following has been done to this machine since I bought it:
-replace both ball bearings on the left side of the spindle
-replaced cross feed lead screw and nut
-replaced half nuts
-installed new QC gear box (cost about 1300)
Accessories included:
- Face plate
- driver plate
- Italian made quick change tool post with 5 tool holders
- 1/2HP single phase motor
- Jacobs drill chuck
- Manual
- myford leveling blocks
Please note that no lathe chucks are included. New england brass
quoted me $240 for a 4 inch bison 3 jaw with myford threads.
Lathe is located in Naperville, IL.
I am not sure how much to ask for this machine. Any opinions
or offers? I may sell it outright, I may put it on ebay or I
might take it to NAMES. I will be more motivated to sell it
if you come haul it out of my basment and save me the time
and effort of advertising.
chuck sherwood
Reply to
Charles A. Sherwood