New Saw from Harbor Freight

Does anyone have this 5" Double Cut Saw SKU 68316? If so, what do you think of it, especially for steel and aluminum? I have other devices to cut each but it would be nice to have something like this if worth a flip.

I know that are metal cutting circular saw blades but they are expensive.

Thanks for any comments.

Joe

Reply to
justme

I hate the finish of the cut with an abrasive blade on aluminum. I use a good carbide blade and cut it on my table saw.

You have to use sharp blades and replace them as soon as they start to grab.

I've got a scar on my gut that looks like a bullet wound.

Reply to
Bob La Londe