Od grinder hydrauilc problem

I bought this grinder on E-bay.

The machine runs good, the table transverses back forth just fine in automatic mode . The problem starts when shift the lever to stop the table, the table then stops like it should. But can't move the table with the hand wheel . The hydraulic cylinder that moves the table stays full of oil locking the table in place. making the hand wheel usless. I thought maybe there was an electric silonoid valve that opened and let the oil pass to one side of the cylinder to the other side of he cylinder to free it up but there is'nt .Ant ideas THANKS in advance.

Reply to
TLKALLAM8

some grinders have a mechical disconnect between the hydraulic cylinder & the table

Reply to
Wwj2110

Thanks for the reply, I just checked it and there is not one.

Reply to
TLKALLAM8