Warner & Swasey 4A

Dose anyone have a 4a that they would like to get rid of? It can be
running or not. I really just need it for parts. I have a few of
them in my shop and the parts are so expensive.
Or if anyone has a good place to get replacement parts, that would be
helpfull also. Thanks for your help.
Justyn
Reply to
jjdudeck
Last year I begged guys in this group to take a turret lathe from me for free...
If I'm not mistaken, it was a 4a.
I did finally find someone who wanted, but not thru here.
Reply to
Jon Grimm
Ive given two away in the last couple years..sigh
Gunner
"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas
Reply to
Gunner