Off to the Shop

This morning I hauled all my parts to the machine shop , and I really liked what I saw . Cluttered with motor parts , but neatly and
everything was well marked . They have all the right machines , from valve guide reaming to crank grinding . I feel good about this . So the block is going to be bored .030" over , the heads will be disassembled , cleaned , and inspected , my approval for any additional work . We'll be replacing the crank and both rods on that journal , he didn't have one ready to go but knows he's got one there somewhere . He recommended going with flat top pistons to maintain my C/R , seems the manufacturers have raised the wrist pin location due to so many reman places decking the blocks . He also wanted my cam specs to be sure there wouldn't be any interference ...
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !