OT: Parting Out: GMC C65

sting this for a neighbor, please direct all questions to HIM.
1978 GMC C65 is being parted out. They did not change this truck
much from year to year so most of the parts are innerchangable with later models and different series, such as the series 70.
WHAT'S LEFT:
BED: I believe it's 15', in good shape.
TWO 50 gallon fuel tanks and switch in cab
Front axle and wheels (NOT split-rim)
TWO SPEED REAR END: All four tires are okay
Passenger Door
Marker lights.
Windshield (in good shape)
Engine, radiator or transmission are GONE.
If you have price questions or questions about other parts still remaining, please call him, not me... thank you.
JAY @ 1-360-871-9161 (Port Orchard, Washington)
James, Seattle
Hey James,
Has he tried an advert in <http://www.oldautos.ca/ or the "biggie" <http://www.hemmings.com/
What's new on the art front? Haven't heard much from you lately.
Take care.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Tue, 17 May 2005 09:14:45 -0700, RainLover

On Wed, 18 May 2005 07:02:01 -0400, Brian Lawson

Hi Brian,
Thanks for asking... I'm in a new sculpture gallery in Eastern Washington ( www.tri-artgallery.com ) and just completed a new 18' high stainless steel and bronze sculpture for a new governement building. There's a picture or two of it at my web site www.jameskelseystudios.com (scroll down just a bit and there's a link to it.
James, Seattle (more or less)